Friday 6 August 2010

Final Countdown!!!!

Excitement, anger, success, these are just some of the emotions football fans up and down the country will be experiencing over the next nine months as the domestic football season returns on Friday evening when Norwich host Watford in the pening domestic fixture for the 2010-2011 season.

In this blog I am going to give my predictions on teams that I believe will succeed in the upcoming season aswell as struggle. I will be following my predictions and blogging regualy to keep everyone updated on their progress.

In each division from the Premier league to Blue square premier I will name a team I believe will win the division and one that I believe will be relegated.

PREMIER DIVISION

WINNER: MANCHESTER UNITED
RELEGATED: BOLTON

CHAMPIONSHIP

WINNER: READING
RELEGATED: WATFORD

LEAGUE ONE:

WINNER: SOUTHAMPTON
RELEGATED: TRANMERE

LEAGUE TWO

WINNER: BRADFORD
RELEGATED: MACCLESFIELD


BLUE SQUARE PREMIER

WINNER: CRAWLEY TOWN
RELEGATED: BATH CITY

I am hoping to blog every two weeks giving updates on where my predicted teams are currently performing in their respective divisions.

I would also like to know what you think of my predictions, feel free to comment below aswell as giving your predictions on this seasons outcome.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the both the Championship and League One predictions and the Premier League relegation, however (as much as I don't like to say that) I have a feeling that Chelsea may just have that extra consistency to beat Man U to the prize. I'm not sure whether I'd put my money where my mouth is (yet!) but I think this may well be the year when Arsenal come of age (literally!) - definitely fancy them above both Liverpool and Spurs.

    On a more personal note, be great if we (Millwall) stayed up - think we have a pretty good chance seeing how we've been playing in the summer friendlies and another mention for my former local club, Welling United, battling it out in the Conference South!

    Al

    ReplyDelete